Whether you’re embarking a plane to Venice or getting ready for a roadtrip down the West Coast, you will certainly need some tips to keep your children happy while enjoying a relaxing, well-deserved vacation. Keep reading!
- Download your kid’s favorite apps and have the iPad charged: kids these days learn to use technology even before they learn to walk, so we recommend you to have a cool game available that will distract your little one from the boredom of the trip.
- Take the scenic route: it might not be the fastest way to get to your destination, but it will guarantee solid memories for your kids. Those extra 30 minutes could make the difference between a forgotten journey and “one for the books”.
- Make an airport scavenger hunt: it can be fun to spot different things when you’re in an airport, especially because of the wide variety of cultures that merge in one single place. Try to help your children find a pilot, an Italian girl, a red suitcase or even an Airbus A380.
- Bring a book: our recommendation is 500 places to take your kids before they grow up, so you can discuss where you want to go next with the whole family.
- Pack all your Europt2010 outfits! No further explanation needed.